Investing in the $210 billion restoration industry is more affordable than you may think. A Lightspeed Restoration franchise has low upfront costs, making it possible for many entrepreneurs to invest in their future.
OPEN THE DOOR TO AN AFFORDABLE FRANCHISE OPPORTUNITY
You can own a Lightspeed Restoration with an initial investment of only $49,000. Your total cost to open your franchise is between $154,980 - $253,500.
Franchise Investment Costs
- $49,000 Initial Fees
- $105,980 Minimum Working Capital
- $154,980 Total Investment
- -$35,200 In-House Financing Available
- $119,780 Total Cash Required
Refer to the 2023 Franchise Disclosure Document for details
How You Can Obtain the Funds for Your Franchise Investment
- Invest your 401(k) into a Lightspeed Restoration franchise. When you use your 401(k) to finance your franchise, there are no penalties, no taxes, and no loans to pay off.
- In-house financing of up to $35,200 may be available to qualified candidates. Ask your franchise advisor for details.
- An SBA Express loan
- Home Equity lines of credit
Invest in an Affordable Franchise Opportunity That’s Taking the Industry by Storm
Ready to own a Lightspeed Restoration business, and start thriving in the fast-growing residential or commercial water damage industry? Reach out to a franchise advisor today.
Fill Out Our Form. We Want to Talk to You.